Areas of Practice:
Civil Litigation, Insurance Defense Litigation, Personal Injury, Premise Liability, Insurance Bad Faith, Commercial Disputes, Medical Malpractice
Cathleen W. McMahon joined Steidley & Neal, PLLC, as a litigation associate in 2018. She has a broad range of experience in civil litigation, including defending clients in cases concerning personal injury, premises liability, insurance bad faith, commercial disputes, and medical malpractice. The majority of Mrs. McMahon’s current practice encompasses insurance defense litigation.
Mrs. McMahon graduated from the University of Tulsa College of Law in 2015. While in law school, Mrs. McMahon was the secretary of the Phi Alpha Delta legal fraternity and received a CALI Award in Energy Regulation. Mrs. McMahon graduated with a Bachelor of Science in Medical Ethics from the University of Oklahoma in 2012.
Mrs. McMahon is a member of the Oklahoma Bar Association, Oklahoma Association of Defense Counsel, and DRI. When not working, Mrs. McMahon enjoys traveling and spending time with her husband and two children.
- 2012 University of Oklahoma, B.S.
- 2015 University of Tulsa, J.D.
- 2016 Oklahoma
- All Oklahoma District Courts
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Oklahoma
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Oklahoma
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Oklahoma
- Oklahoma Bar Association
- Tulsa County Bar Association
- Defense Research Institute (DRI)
- Oklahoma Association of Defense Counsel