Douglas R. Scott
Areas of Practice:
Insurance Defense, Personal Injury, Auto Accidents, Premises Liability, Product Liability
Mr. Scott focuses his practice on insurance defense litigation. He has successfully defended various types of civil cases throughout eastern Oklahoma including automobile accidents, slip and falls, dog bites, insurance coverage and civil rights.
Doug currently resides in Tulsa, Oklahoma and enjoys spending time with his wife, Julie, and their four children.
- 2001 Oklahoma State University, B.S. in Business Administration
- 2004 University of Oklahoma College of Law, J.D.
- 2004 Oklahoma
- All Oklahoma District Courts
- Oklahoma Supreme Court
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Oklahoma
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Oklahoma
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Oklahoma
- Oklahoma Bar Association
- Tulsa County Bar Association
- Oklahoma Association of Defense Counsel
- Defense Research Institute