Areas of Practice:
Bad Faith Litigation, Civil Rights, Employment Law, Insurance Defense, Legal Malpractice, Municipal Law, Personal Injury Law, Product Liability Litigation
Ms. Harris is a trial attorney specializing in complex defense litigation including Wrongful Death, Product Liability Defense, Oil & Gas, Trucking and Transportation Liability, Employment Law and Bad Faith Litigation. She has also handled many business-related litigations over the years. Ms. Harris has successfully defended individual and business clients in state, federal, and appellate level courts.
Ms. Harris is a Board Member for the Oklahoma Association of Defense Counsel, as well as a member of the Defense Research Institute and Phi Delta Phi Honors Fraternity. She has served on the Evidence and Litigation Divisions for the Oklahoma Bar Association. Ms. Harris was an adjunct professor in Business Law for a number of years and was recognized by Super Lawyers in the State of Oklahoma.
Ms. Harris is a member of the Tulsa, Oklahoma and American Bar Associations. She is licensed to practice in Oklahoma, U.S. District Court for the Western, Northern and Eastern Districts of Oklahoma, and the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit.
- 1995 Midwestern State University, B.A.
- 2000 University of Tulsa, J.D.
- 2000 Oklahoma
- Oklahoma Supreme Court
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Oklahoma
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Oklahoma
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Oklahoma
- Associate Adjunct Professor of Business Law for Adult Graduate Studies at OWU
- 2005 Young Lawyers Division; Liaison to Evidence Code Committee, OBA
- Member, Defense Research Institute
- Oklahoma Association of Defense Counsel, Young Lawyers Division Committee
- Oklahoma Bar Association
- Phi Delta Phi Honors Fraternity
- Tulsa Bar Association