- 2001 Oklahoma State University, B.S. in Business Administration
- 2004 University of Oklahoma College of Law, J.D.
- 2004 Oklahoma
- All Oklahoma District Courts
- Oklahoma Supreme Court
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Oklahoma
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Oklahoma
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Oklahoma
- Oklahoma Bar Association
- Tulsa County Bar Association
- Oklahoma Association of Defense Counsel
- Defense Research Institute
- Bad Faith Litigation, Insurance Defense, Premises Liability Law, Personal Injury Law, Product Liability Litigation
Douglas R. Scott
Assistant: Sherri L. Cottom
Areas of Practice:
Insurance Defense, Personal Injury, Auto Accidents, Premises Liability, Product Liability
Mr. Scott focuses his practice on insurance defense litigation. He has successfully defended various types of civil cases throughout eastern Oklahoma including automobile accidents, slip and falls, dog bites, insurance coverage and civil rights. Coming from an agricultural background, Doug has utilized this invaluable experience while representing many of Oklahoma’s hardworking farmers and ranchers in cases concerning farm accidents, livestock liability, and crop damage. He has first chair jury trial experience and was selected as an Oklahoma Rising Star in 2010 by the Super Lawyers publication.
Doug currently resides in Tulsa, Oklahoma and enjoys spending time with his wife, Julie, and their three children.