- Oklahoma City University School of Law, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma J.D. - May, 2002 Phi Alpha Delta Law Fraternity, 2000-2002 Honors: William J. Holloway, Jr. American Inn of Court, 2002 Honors: Moot Court Competition Team, Houston, Texas, 2000
- Oklahoma, 2002
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Oklahoma
- U.S. District Court Western District of Oklahoma
Teaching and Lecturing
- Speaker for Lawyers in the Classroom, 2005-2006, 2009-2010
- Oklahoma State Bar, #19484, Member, 2002 - Present
- Oklahoma Bar Law Day Committee for Pushmataha County, Law Day Committee Chair, 2002 - 2008
- Oklahoma Bar Association Mock Trial Competition, Mock Trial Site Coordinator, 2005 - 2006
- Oklahoma Bar Association, Continuing Legal Education Committee, Member
- Pushmataha County Bar Association, Member
Jacqueline J. Perrin
Assistant: Johnna Kinslow
Location: Hugo and McAlester
Areas of Practice:
Personal Injury - Plaintiff, Divorce, Estate Planning, Family Law, Probate & Estate Administration
Jackie Jo Perrin began her practice under the guidance of the legendary Joe Stamper in Antlers, Oklahoma. She has experience in estate planning, probate, family law, personal injury, wrongful death, oil and gas law, construction law and real estate issues. Ms. Perrin carries a strong legacy of legal representation for those in need of advocacy, built on the decades of distinguished service of the fondly remembered Joe Stamper and continued here at Steidley & Neal. She aims to protect your rights. Carrying on the tradition of service, she brings to every client’s legal matters the benefit of her knowledge gained through trial experience in state and federal forums. Ms. Perrin understands that legal matters represent critical life events and decisions and she faithfully respects clients’ time and devotes herself to meeting their needs.
Jackie Jo earned a Bachelor’s degree in Elementary Education and a Master’s in Special Education (Learning Disabled) at Southeastern Oklahoma State University in Durant, Oklahoma. She earned her Juris Doctorate degree from Oklahoma City University School of Law as well as participated in the William J. Holloway, Jr., American Inn of Court, Moot Court Competition Team and was a member of the Phi Alpha Delta Law Fraternity. Also, while at law school she assisted the authors, Professor Patricia Hatamyar and Professor Daniel Morgan, in preparing the annual supplement to the second edition of Oklahoma Trial Practice (West, 1999). An active member of the Oklahoma Bar Association and her community, Jackie Jo has hosted the Mock Trial Competitions at the Antlers Courthouse, coached the Mock Trial Team from Antlers High School and has participated as a speaker for Lawyers in the Classroom in area schools.
Jackie Jo has a reputation for devotion to excellence in all areas of her life. In her youth, she demonstrated her perseverance by being the youngest to win a World Championship and the same year she also won Rookie of the Year at the National Finals Rodeo (NFR) in barrel racing. With a long and distinguished history in the southeastern Oklahoma area Jackie Jo continues to offer Oklahomans a wide array of legal services. She is a native of Antlers and enjoys spending time with her family, church and continues to enjoy the sport of rodeo.