- 1997 University of Oklahoma, B.A.
- 2001 University of Oklahoma, J.D.
- 2001 Oklahoma
- All Oklahoma District Courts
- Oklahoma Supreme Court
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Oklahoma
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Oklahoma
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Oklahoma
- Oklahoma Bar Association
- Past President Pittsburgh County Bar Association
- Past Vice President Pittsburgh County Bar Association
Mark E. Fields
Assistant: DeAnna Williams
Areas of Practice:
Asbestos Litigation, Civil Rights, Employment Law, Insurance Defense, Legal Malpractice, Personal Injury Law, Products Liability
Mr. Fields has experience in a variety of areas, though he focuses mainly on personal injury, trucking and automobile accidents, business litigation, bad faith and insurance defense. Mark has experience with cases concerning asbestos, civil rights and products liability. He appears in courts across the State and enjoys good working relationships with attorneys in various counties.
Mark has unique perspectives due to his experience representing plaintiffs and defendants in personal injury litigation. He has successfully secured compensation for injured parties and successfully defended claims being made against defendants. Whether representing the plaintiff or defendant, he is dedicated to seeking appropriate justice. He is honest with his clients, even if it means telling them hard truths about the negatives of their case.
Mark has served as an adjunct professor, teaching Constitutional Law. He also serves as municipal judge for Clayton, Oklahoma. He is active in church and civic organizations. When not working, he enjoys life with his family and friends.