- 2005 Oklahoma State University, B.S.
- 2008 University of Tulsa, J.D.
- 2008 Oklahoma Bar Association
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Oklahoma
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Oklahoma
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Oklahoma
- Oklahoma Bar Association
- Tulsa County Bar Association
- Defense Research Institute (DRI)
- Oklahoma Association of Defense Counsel
- American Health Lawyers Association
Meredith D. Lindaman
Assistant: Paula J. Wesson
Areas of Practice:
Insurance Defense, Medical Malpractice, Premises Liability
Mrs. Lindaman focuses her practice on insurance defense litigation. She has successfully defended numerous types of civil cases throughout Oklahoma, including automobile accidents, premises liability, and professional negligence claims. She has first chair jury trial experience and was selected as an Oklahoma Rising Star in 2015 and 2016 by the Super Lawyers publication. She earned her law degree from the University of Tulsa in 2008 and has a B.S. in Journalism and Broadcasting from Oklahoma State University (2005). She currently resides in Jenks, Oklahoma, and enjoys spending time with her husband, Eric, and their two children.