- 1995 Midwestern State University, B.A.
- 2000 University of Tulsa, J.D.
- 2000 Oklahoma
- Oklahoma Supreme Court
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Oklahoma
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Oklahoma
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Oklahoma
Teaching and Lecturing
- Associate Adjunct Professor of Business Law for Adult Graduate Studies at OWU
- 2005 Young Lawyers Division; Liaison to Evidence Code Committee, OBA
- Member, Defense Research Institute
- Oklahoma Association of Defense Counsel, Young Lawyers Division Committee
- Oklahoma Bar Association
- Phi Delta Phi Honors Fraternity
- Tulsa Bar Association
Assistant: Ruth E. Wynn
Areas of Practice:
Bad Faith Litigation, Civil Rights, Employment Law, Insurance Defense, Legal Malpractice, Municipal Law, Personal Injury Law, Product Liability Litigation
Ms. Harris has experience in the areas of insurance defense, bad faith, trucking, wrongful death, employment law, legal malpractice defense, and products liability. She has successfully defended clients in state, federal, and appellate level courts. Michelle takes pride in and enjoys representing each individual and business client, with the expectation of making a positive difference.
Michelle joined the firm in 2002 and is a member of the Oklahoma and Tulsa County Bar Associations. She is also a member of the Oklahoma Defense Institute, Defense Research Institute, and Phi Delta Phi Honors Fraternity. She has served as the Evidence Division Liaison for the Young Lawyers Division, as well as serving on various committees for the Oklahoma Bar Association. Michelle has acted as an adjunct professor in Business Law for a number of years, and was recognized as an Oklahoma Rising Star by Super Lawyers in 2010.
When away from the office, she enjoys reading, traveling, watching her kids play soccer and volunteering for local charities. She is active in church and other civic organizations.