- 1980 Oral Roberts University, B.A.
- 1983 Oral Roberts University, J.D.
- 1983 Oklahoma
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Oklahoma
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Oklahoma
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Oklahoma
- Cherokee Nation Court
- DRI - The Voice of the Defense Bar
Richard W. Wassall
Assistant: Paula J. Wesson
Areas of Practice:
Premises Liability, Worker's Compensation, Personal Injury Law, Insurance Defense
Mr. Wassall has practiced insurance defense in state and federal courts across Oklahoma since graduating from the O.W. Coburn School of Law at Oral Roberts University in 1983. He has extensive courtroom experience in cases involving motor vehicle accidents, premises liability, products liability, employment and worker’s compensation matters. He has maintained an AV Preeminent rating through the Martindale Hubbell peer review system since 1998. Mr. Wassall primarily practices in the areas of personal injury, premises liability and worker’s compensation defense.
Rick was born in Wichita, Kansas in 1956. He and his wife Cheryl were married in 1982 and have two sons and one daughter-in-law. They have been actively involved in children’s ministry at their church for many years.