- 1994 Texas Christian University, B.S. Psychology
- 1997 University of Tulsa College of Law, J.D.
- 1997 Oklahoma
- 2005 Arkansas
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Oklahoma
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Oklahoma
- Oklahoma Bar Association
- Arkansas Bar Association
- Tulsa County Bar Association
- Member of DRI and OADC
Tracy L. Priddy
Assistant: Sandy J. Shreder
Areas of Practice:
Bad Faith Litigation, Employment, Insurance Defense, Legal Malpractice, Local Counsel Services, Personal Injury Law, Oil & Gas, Product Liability
Ms. Priddy’s practice is concentrated in the areas of personal injury and property damage, defending individuals, businesses and corporations in a variety of tort claims. As a former Assistant District Attorney for Tulsa County and an in-house trial attorney for a major insurance company, Tracy has gained extensive jury trial experience in Oklahoma and Arkansas. In addition to her endeavor to provide quality legal representation, building lasting relationships with clients is a priority.
Tracy’s time outside the office is spent with her husband and daughter. She also enjoys a variety of hobbies, church, traveling and socializing with friends.