Meredith D. Lindaman
Mrs. Lindaman has over 10 years of experience in the area of insurance defense with a primary emphasis on Automobile Negligence, Premises Liability, Health Law and Professional Negligence matters, particularly insurance claims with excess exposure for the insured. She has tried more than a dozen cases to jury verdict in less than 5 years, giving her one of the most prolific insurance defense trial practices for outside counsel in Oklahoma. With such an active trial practice, Mrs. Lindaman’s clients have the benefit of her pretrial verdict analysis backed by personal trial experience. She also supports clients with offering innovative solutions for case resolution when appropriate. Her practice is devoted to providing superior client service, whether to the individual insured or the corporate client, through timely, effective communication. Mrs. Lindaman has been annually selected as an Oklahoma Rising Star since 2015 by the Super Lawyers Publication. Her practice covers Oklahoma State and Federal District Courts.
- 2005 Oklahoma State University, B.S.
- 2008 University of Tulsa, J.D.
- 2008 Oklahoma Bar Association
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Oklahoma
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Oklahoma
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Oklahoma
- Oklahoma Bar Association
- Tulsa County Bar Association
- Defense Research Institute (DRI)
- Oklahoma Association of Defense Counsel