Areas of Practice:
Bad Faith Litigation, Business Law, Commercial Real Estate Contract Litigation, Lease
Negotiations, Construction, Product Liability, Employment and Mass Casualty Tort Litigation.
BiographyMs. Harris is a trial attorney specializing in complex defense litigation including Bad Faith, Wrongful Death, Product Liability defense, Oil & Gas, Trucking and DOT Transportation Liability. She also handles many business related litigation matters, including matters in the Construction Industry, Commercial Real Estate and Regulatory Matters, including Contracts and Business Lease Agreements.
- 1995 Midwestern State University, B.A.
- 2000 University of Tulsa, J.D.
- 2000 Oklahoma
- Oklahoma Supreme Court
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Oklahoma
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Oklahoma
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Oklahoma
- Associate Adjunct Professor of Business Law for Adult Graduate Studies at OWU
- 2005 Young Lawyers Division; Liaison to Evidence Code Committee, OBA
- Member, Defense Research Institute
- Oklahoma Association of Defense Counsel, Young Lawyers Division Committee
- Oklahoma Bar Association
- Phi Delta Phi Honors Fraternity
- Tulsa Bar Association