Stacie L. Hixon
Areas of Practice:
Insurance Bad Faith, Insurance Coverage Issues, Products Liability, Employment Law, Legal Negligence, Insurance Defense, First Party Claims, Appellate Practice and General Civil Litigation.
Ms. Hixon has experience in a variety of areas of law, including insurance bad faith, insurance coverage issues, products liability, employment law, legal negligence, insurance defense, first party claims and general civil litigation. She focuses her practice largely on legal research and writing, as well as presenting motion practice for oral argument at the trial court and on appeal.
Stacie assists in moving litigation forward through motions to dismiss, motions for summary judgment, as well as key discovery and evidentiary rulings. She believes that excellent motion practice is an important and necessary tool for shaping litigation, and is also essential to developing a clear and complete record for any appeal which may become necessary.
Stacie’s experience serving as counsel for defendants and plaintiffs alike assists her in developing a case from that client’s perspective and in understanding the issues at stake in the case as a whole. However, no matter who she represents, Stacie strives to protect every client’s interests through diligent preparation, thoughtful strategy and excellent work product.
- 1996 Oklahoma State University, B.A.
- 1997 Oklahoma State University, M.A.
- 2002 University of Tulsa, J.D., with honors
- 2002 Oklahoma
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Oklahoma
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Oklahoma
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Oklahoma
- U.S. Supreme Court
- Tulsa County Bar Association
- Oklahoma Bar Association
- Phi Delta Phi